We view Customer Success as a strategic, competitive advantage. If you do as well and are passionate about customer experiences, detail oriented and excited to roll up your sleeves to drive customer value, you may be just who we’re looking for. We are seeking Customer Success Managers (CSM) with prior SaaS experience who will be responsible for our overall customers’ satisfaction; ensuring an awesome initial on-boarding experience, quickly delivering on our value promise, driving product expansion and retention. You will have the opportunity to make significant contributions to our aggressive growth strategy.
- Own our Customer’s success by developing a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging our solution to achieve maximum business value.
- Drive the early success phase for our new customers and ensure a positive and productive start to a long relationship..
- Drive customer loyalty through renewal retention and product expansion.
- Proactively outline customer critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Conduct frequent reviews with accounts to determine customer satisfaction and identify opportunities for improvement and product use expansion.
- Identify at risk accounts and minimize monthly and annual churn rates.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- 3+ years’ experience within a Saas based Customer Success organization.
- Excellent problem solving skills, including issue tracking and crisis management.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and committed in producing high quality, on time results.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as applied in systems documentation, client meetings, team interaction, etc.
- Ability to manage customer escalations (internally and externally) and negotiate resolution.
- Proven ability to work effectively across corporate functions (e.g. Sales, Services, Product Management, and Development).
- A strong passion for the customer’s success.
- A self-directed with demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment in an early-stage company.
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar accounting software and prior Services or Support experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.