The Operations Manager is a highly visible leader responsible for day-to-day planning, measuring and executing contact center service quality and operations for the Customer Experience Department. This position is responsible for building and maintaining long-term internal and external relationships as well as guiding the development of a leadership framework and delivering a range of enterprise-wide initiatives aimed at building a deeper, more flexible leadership bench to serve our growth strategies. The Operations Manager will work closely with front level management, support departments, internal stakeholders and other leaders in support of business needs.
- Develop and supervise a team of front line management; directing their activities for the achievement of company targets and goals.
- Identify, monitor and articulate reporting requirements; which includes targets, specific data, anticipated outcomes and other key performance indicators.
- Identify, recommend and support the implementation of various programs for the improvement of contact center processes through support of quality and training efforts.
- Prepare, develop and conduct performance evaluations, make employment decisions, set up performance goals and targets for assigned team.
- Lead and drive key initiatives that align with end state goals by working cross-functionally with internal and external teams.
- Performs duties professionally and contributes to a positive work environment.
- Promote employee-centric culture that encourages employee satisfaction and engagement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of people at all levels within the organization to ensure effective communication and success of key initiatives.
- Must have excellent leadership and communication skills with an ability to manage a team and the ability to lead and influence others.
- Well-rounded Business Acumen and experience (Operations, Finance, People Management, Training).
- Detail-oriented with effective time management, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently (self-starter) and as a member of various teams or committees.
- Calculates risk associated with sound decision-making skills.
- Proficient on MS Office Suite, Workforce Management programs (Verint preferred).
- Four year degree with a business focus or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 1-2 years of contact center experience, previous leadership experience preferred.